it was a weekend of...
- tracing memories that elicit smiles,
- enjoying much good and edifying family togetherness and interaction,
- gorging ourselves on loads of great food,
- relishing the most perfect november weather one could wish for,
- living and dying with all the ups and downs of an amazing football game,
- wiping away the tears of realizing that this is the last time we'll attend a sporting event on a home field for one of our children,
- swelling up with pride for all that our son is becoming, and continuing to pray that he and our other children will find themselves, through christ, established in life, established in faith, and filled with love for what is good,
- being grateful for family and friends that have supported and encouraged us throughout the years,
- worshiping with gratitude on sunday and praising the true and living god, who created all things good and gave them to us to enjoy with thanksgiving.