recently, i listed some of the books that i have been reading lately. for this week's discussion, it would be great to have a conversation about what books have been feeding your mind and spirit.
i'm particularly interested in hearing about books that have given you formative insights in the following areas:
- the spiritual life with christ
- the church: its history, life, and ministry
- loving your neighbor and serving your community
- truths about life, the world, and/or human nature
- important people, events, and/or movements in history
- the relationship between religion and science
"let the wild rumpus begin!"
today's van gogh
green ears of wheat, 1888